Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Service Manuals

Sam sung ยท 2008-02-01 00:56

Does anyone know of a good source for Service Manuals I am new to this forum,I have a 1992 Samsung SE130LC .. Does anyone have a factory service manual they what to sell or know where I can get one. I did order one from Volvo Equipment but it was a poor reprint and unreadable.. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Dennis:

Replies3
  1. #1cherokee1012008-02-01 12:52

    Sometimes these folks have the odd manual. Sycamore Industries-812-477-2266 Having one can sure make things more clear.

  2. #2excavator2008-02-01 19:58

    I have a SE130LC service manual that I'd rather not sell but I've had the local print shop copy manuals many times with good results. If your interested send me an e-mail and we'll work something out. Thanks

  3. #3Southpaw662025-08-13 13:41

    I'm looking for a service manual for a Samsung SE 130 LCM-2, is yours still an option? Thanks, Richard.