I have an owners manual and parts manual for my TB145. I am looking for a service manual. I need to replace the pivot bushings in mine. Plus I figure I will need it as the hour meter clicks off. Thanks for your help
Try these guys I bought the service manual through Boyds Impliments in Tallamook Or. 503 842-9408. I have a 2007 TB145 and they sent me the shop manual on CD for about $29.00. I couldn't believe the price but it's true! They are also really nice to deal with and I have purchased some other items from them as well although they are a Gehl dealer not Tak. Anyhow, hope that helps!
Thank you. Have you read the thread I started on replacing the pivot bushings? If you haven't can you? How many hours on your machine and what have you needed to repair on it if anything? I am at 800 hours without any issues except a bearing in the ac idler pulley (now the pivot bushings). You get your hard part from them too then? Thanks for the help!
Sorry to be so slow responding. I have not had to replace any of the bushings on my machine yet but I only have around 300 hrs on it. I would order hard parts either from Feenaughty in Portland Kitsap Tractor if you are closer to the Seattle area. Both are really good to work with plus can give good service advice. Good luck!