Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Service, Operators, parts, Manual, Bomag BW100ADL

Dwan Hall ยท 2004-11-24 13:51

Picked up a Bomag BW100ADL that was repainted and no stickers were left on it so Im looking to replace the stickers, warning lables, and other notes. Any help? pictures? or links to websites with pictures? Also looking for all the related manuals. Dwan

Replies4
  1. #1BRL2004-11-24 16:44

    www.bomag.com/

  2. #2Dwan Hall2004-11-24 20:41

    BRL, Tried that site first. when I get down to a particular piece of equipment the pages stop loading. I have tried it from 3 different computers. have tried the other sites from other countrys and they work but I only read english. (and sometimes not to well). Have tried to e-mail there info site and I get it back with no such address. ( [email protected] ) straight from a link on the american site. I will try to call but ofcorse I uasualy think about it after 3 or 4 in the afternoon and they are closed. and of corse tomarrow is Turkey Day. By the way everybody have a Happy Thanskgiving.

  3. #3BRL2004-11-26 15:33

    Bummer! Since I'm loafing on a holiday weekend I tried it also. I was able to get to your piece of equipment, although it was labeled an AD 3 vs an ADL, so there are probably slight differences. Anyway, my guess is the 3 computers you tried do not have the software Adobe Acrobat, or an Acrobat "Reader". The info on their equipment was produced with Adobe & are in .pdf format. Most web sites will tell you this & provide a link to get the reader. You can download the free reader here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html So the page "seems" to stop working at that point because the link is looking for your Adobe to open it, to show you the page. These are big files so if you are on a slow connection even if you have the program, it will seem to stop even though in the back ground the .pdf file is actually opening, it just doesn't really show anything on the screen while it is doing so. The info on that link is just the sales "brochure" about the equipment, and at 4 pages long contains a lot of info actually. You will still need to contact them or one of their dealers directly to get the stuff you are looking for. Good luck.

  4. #4Dwan Hall2004-11-26 23:46

    Thanks. I do have acrobat reader but for some reason it was not opening it. conection speed is 512 cable' Will have to call them on monday. I did manage to trace down a bad wire conection on the viberator cirt. fixt it and am happy with the unit. thanks again for your time Dwan