I have a Case International gas air compressor CAC908HB2. It has a 2 stage pump on it. The model of the pump is a LH4T. It just recently started blowing off the poppet valve on the low pressure side of the pump. The poppet valve is set to 75 psi. I put a gauge on it and it will reach 90 psi. With the gauge in there to block the poppet valve off the compressor cycles like its supposed to. I took apart the pilot unloader valve and lubed/cleaned it and made sure the check valve wasn't stopped up. Any tips on how to fix this? I also checked the air filter and it was clean. And the oil level looks good in the pump. This compressor only has maybe 30 hours of run time on it.
Check out the reed valve in the high pressure cylinder
This might be a stupid question. See attached would 35 in the drawing be the reed valve?
I found my problem now I need to find the parts. I found a Reed valve just need to come up with a gasket kit.