A little trick for shining up faded paint. Makes it look good for a week. Fill a five gallon bucket fill over half way with hot water. add a couple shots of dish soap Half a cup of new motor oil and a couple quarts of diesel fuel. Stur with a scrub brush and go to town!
Never herd that one. Have Sean decota shine used but cost is a bit more then your concoction
My Dad told me a long time ago about used car dealers would mix kerosene and hot water to make faded cars shine... for a while :tong
And to make the tires shiny and black, CocaCola works wonders
I'll have to try that one Jimbo!
Hot water, diesel fuel, and cheer is the magic mix here. Lol. Hand wash with that and then pressure wash. Makes old equipment look new.
theres a dealer here thart used to to hand rub a little atf into the paint on machines.
I knew ATF had to be good for somthing.
you can also use comet with a sponge. wet the car and sponge poor some comet on the wet sponge and scrub. wash it off before it dries. works great on single stage paint
I want to see the machine "as parked" could be pressure washed off but anything more and I start getting suspicous.....what are you trying to hide ?
New seat, gauges, and factory decals help too.
Actually my Title could have put some off. Say you just got a contract for your old scow crusher at the new pit. And you want it to look it's best when you just set it up. Or were Promenade'n your old loader in your daughters New wedding parade.
I knew an old guy that bought and sold tractors in the 80's and 90's that swore by rubbing them down w/ wd-40, don't think I would try it with newer stuff though
I've heard of that also, never tried it though.