Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Shipping a dozer ?

Dickjr. ยท 2013-09-21 23:18

What is reasonable to ship a dozer from Montgomery county Pennsylvania to central KY about 580 miles? Its a 10 ton machine.

Replies5
  1. #1clintm2013-09-21 23:30

    I would say about $3.50 -$4.00 per mile non permit load that may be a little high it depends if you are in a hurry or can wait for somebody to get it on a backhaul

  2. #2Dickjr.2013-09-21 23:58

    I have an estimate for 2100$ , I thought it was a little high. My friend just shipped a F350 from LA to central KY for 1100$ . I realize the dozer is heavier. Maybe I can get the guy on shipping wars with the semi and lowboy to do it if I end up buying it. I'd pay more if the hot chick [ Jennifer Brennan] brought it.

  3. #3d9gdon2013-09-22 11:54

    I have had good luck using uShip to move equipment. https://www.uship.com/listing2.aspx?c=4

  4. #4mark38852013-09-29 22:30

    I had U ship haul a mitsubishi BD2G about 9500 lbs , from 100 miles west of Knoxville to 50 miles south of Buffalo,NY for $1400 about 750 miles. Well worth it Knoxville to 50 miles south of Buffalo,NY

  5. #5troutarosa12013-10-03 16:46

    just shipped my dozer using Uship and very happy. Mercer WI / Hobart IN $850 plus insurance