Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

shop manuals

Halerd ยท 2017-11-23 06:58

I'm looking for a shop manual for jd 690d lc excavator, can anyone recommend an online source for either a pdf file or used manuals?

Replies14
  1. #1nowing752017-11-23 20:44

    Sorry don't have it. I see ep catalogs offers it for $60. What town you in Indiana

  2. #2tool_king2017-11-24 19:45

    I have a service manual on the 490D,590D if it helps.I can email it to you .Also can look up info on server if needed.

  3. #3Halerd2017-12-01 07:26

    Around Rockville

  4. #4Halerd2017-12-01 07:53

    Thnks bought one from ebay

  5. #5nowing752017-12-04 08:23

    just out your way Saturday

  6. #6Halerd2017-12-04 11:44

    Most people anything to leave rather come here

  7. #7CatD6k2024-12-08 19:43

    Do you still have the 490d/590d manual? Could you email it to me if you do? I would greatly appreciate it. [email protected]

  8. #8tool_king2024-12-08 20:17

    Emailed

  9. #9Deere35d2024-12-09 14:16

    Hey Mr. Tool-king - you came up in a search looking for a Deere 35D parts/repair/shop/technical manual. Would you mind sharing a copy? Happy to throw a few bucks your way. [email protected]

  10. #10colson042024-12-09 18:31

    I could use a copy of the 590D service manual, if it's still available. [email protected]

  11. #11tool_king2024-12-09 21:39

    On the way .

  12. #12tool_king2024-12-09 21:57

    On the way .

  13. #13colson042024-12-10 06:38

    Thank you

  14. #14Deere35d2024-12-10 07:11

    THANK YOU!!!!