Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Short video of my 544D10

544D10 ยท 2007-04-18 21:50

On the way in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqkI1UtAD1w and On the way out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Zn-lbYQ-Q

Replies5
  1. #1JBL2007-04-19 01:53

    The video you have requested is not available. If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process. :beatsme

  2. #2jazak2007-04-19 09:58

    Worked for me.......

  3. #3JDOFMEMI2007-04-19 11:56

    nice driving on the slope there. I like the swivel forks.

  4. #4iceberg2102007-04-19 19:55

    When I first tried last night it didn't work either I think mainly because it probably had to upload it to the internet or go through some sort of screening technique. Boy what I wouldn't give for those swivel forks sometimes. By the way how do they effect load capacity?

  5. #5544D102007-04-20 16:27

    The swing carriage is supposed to only be rated for half capacity when not in the straight ahead position; so 5,000lbs would be the limit. What really limits it though is the hydraulics. When swung to either side if the load is really heavy sometimes you cant move it.