Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Should I buy a W24C

TCTOWS ยท 2016-01-14 11:02

So here is the deal I have the opportunity to buy a Case W24C it is in good shape, 4 real good tires, 4 in 1 bucket. I really have no use for a loader but I have always wanted one. Selling price is 8k. The seller says the only bad thing about it is it is 2 wheel dr, But I can't find a two wheel drive option during my search. Also it has a drive shaft for both axles. Any idea what he is talking about? I own a towing company and could use it for loading scrap vehicles but would have to get/ build forks. It really is a waste of money but I want it what are your thoughts.

Replies3
  1. #1garry w2016-01-14 18:54

    prob one differential is shot RUN from it

  2. #2repowerguy2016-01-14 19:26

    I'm with garry, avoid this jalopy.

  3. #3TCTOWS2016-01-14 21:09

    Thank you guys, it was a poor investment in the first place and I needed someone to slap me out of my stupidity.