Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Shovel/rake/broom rack for a Skid Steer trailer

RTSmith ยท 2015-01-12 17:06

OK- I thought this would be easy. I need to get a new 18' bumper trailer to drag my skid around. It seems anywhere I take it, I also need rakes, shovels, etc. I saw a concrete guy's trailer once with holders on it, but that was the only time. I can't find any mention of such here. Anyone have any pics of what they use, and if so suggestions to do it better? Thanks in advance.

Replies2
  1. #1mitch5042015-01-12 20:31

    Here's a pretty cool one: HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2RTSmith2015-01-16 11:45

    Yes it is pretty neat. I had not thought individuals would work as well as that looks like it does. What I saw was mounted towards the front, and held them vertically. It looked like treadplate, that had been "broke" to a octagon tube shape and was about 3' tall. Anybody else have anything?