Hi, is there a way to display error codes on the in-cab display? Cheers, Nick
yes, enter service mode and check Active errors, logged errors and logged events. The codes are for the monitor system and pump controller not really engine codes.
Thanks for the reply, how does one enter service mode? Cheers, Nick
There should be some key combination you have to press to be able to display error codes. You can find something similar for komatsu in this forum, but not really for Cat
My old man watched the cat guy do it and wrote it down. I will find out what it is and let you know
I believe that they are set at the factory to 9999
But there is no alphanumeric keybord, all we can see is 8 button in the bottom of the monitor, 4 of them for navigation and other 4 button on the right
You use these 8 buttons to access everything in the monitor panel. Password FFF2 will give you access to all service features.
I guess we can use the same password on the D series also?
Oh, you've gone and done it now Lee! Come Monday, the world will be filled with excavators with their aux hydraulic settings all screwed up. Still, more work for us, eh?
I thought they were 0001?
That's the operator's code for tool selection.
Correct, thats what i have written down
9992