Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Show your strobe lights-LEDs in action!

DirtySouthTruck ยท 2010-02-15 18:19

I have a Sho-Me LED light bar on my truck and am planning to add a bunch more lights this years as some checks come in. Show what you got and give me some ideas. I am thinking two hide-a-strobes in the rear tail lights and two in the cargo bed lights, then in front four amber slim line LEDs in the grill, or two in the grill, and two on the edge of the bumper.

Replies5
  1. #1jamesr9622010-02-15 18:23

    Post a picture of what you have so far. --- Get your heavy equipment at municibid.com http://www.municibid.com

  2. #2DirtySouthTruck2010-02-15 18:58

    A basic pic of my truck, and the Sho-Me LED light bar that I already have on her. Works great at night, but so-so during the bright Florida days.

  3. #3DirtySouthTruck2010-02-15 19:05

    Clear Hide-a-strobes in the rear tail light back up lights, and in the bed cargo lights. White and amber LEDs on the grill and or bumper. Front, rear, and over head all on different switches.

  4. #4Cat is ALL2010-02-27 23:04

    I don't know what the law states down there but from where I am from you aren't allowed to have red and blue flashing lights due to the resemblance to emergency vehicles.

  5. #5heavylift2010-02-27 23:44

    red and blue may give you fits everywhere... but I think those are just generic pics he posted as too what kind of light he is using...