Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Showed up to work this morning……

OMF ยท 2013-03-18 23:50

And the hoe had a little snow on it.....

Replies9
  1. #1willie592013-03-18 23:53

    Me...I would turn around and go right back to the house. LoL

  2. #2gravelwasher2013-03-19 08:38

    That only needs a few heaters on it to warm it up.

  3. #3dozer122162013-03-19 10:21

    But it is frozen to the ground also?? Going back home was best choice. HaHa

  4. #4mitch5042013-03-19 11:48

    Me? ... I'da never left the house.

  5. #5OMF2013-03-19 12:32

    OK...I need to fess up....I saw this pic in a magazine and knew I had to let you guys see it. I just took a pic of it. Sure is a cool pic though.....

  6. #6mitch5042013-03-19 14:19

    that is a cool pic

  7. #7pjflyer2013-03-19 14:41

    Even the underside?? If this is not a photoshop - yikes!! A few salamanders would help.

  8. #8oregon96pd2013-03-20 22:17

    Mine's not nearly as impressive but I did come out of my home away from home (27 ft prowler lol) to find my service truck... Finally figured out the picture situation

  9. #9willie592013-03-20 22:30

    Same thing I said in post #2..."turn around and go right back to the house".