Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Shows

badranman ยท 2005-02-04 18:48

Are there any heavy equipment shows in the Maine, New Hampshire area? We have one every two years in Moncton NB but it's mostly for logging. I'm talking something half decent to make the 8-10 hr drive each way worth while. Course, I could stop for a :drinkup or two or twelve and make a night out of it. What do you think nobull1?

Replies11
  1. #1cat3202005-02-04 20:09

    Well there is the masscon show march 2-3

  2. #22004F5502005-02-05 17:50

    Connex here in CT Weds and Thurs but not worth a 10 hr ride for any reason.....going to the mother of all shows Conex-Conagg in Las Vegas in March,.....should be pretty cool

  3. #3digger242j2005-02-05 22:10

    Steve is sending all of us moderators to that one. Right, Steve? Steve? Anybody seen Steve??

  4. #4Nac2005-02-05 23:40

    Me too going to book the trip on monday. Vegas here I come

  5. #5salesrep2005-02-06 11:27

    New sponsors too? :beatsme :drinkup :slomo

  6. #6cat3202005-02-06 12:35

    The vegas show is very big.If you have never been to vegas you will not belive the size of the area .Its in at least 3 buildings and out side in big parking lots but for any one who knows of the batside expo in boston if i had to guess it is at least 10-12 of the entire building and land of that. So put on your most comfortable shoes for alot of walking . :slomo :Cowboy

  7. #7Tigerotor77W2005-02-07 12:30

    I wish I could go to the shows... have known about them for eight years and I'm in school every single one.

  8. #8Steve Frazier2005-02-08 00:00

    I've been to Connex in Conn., but won't be going this year. There's just not enough equipment in my field on display, but there is quite an overall selection. Trucks too. Sorry guys, the budget's overspent this year!! :wink2

  9. #9CT18fireman2005-02-08 08:03

    I will be in Las Vegas from March 16-21. When is the show there? Any info or a website? If I could call the trip a business trip that would make me happy.

  10. #10cat3202005-02-08 08:53

    The conexpo March 15-19 8:30-5:00 t-fri 8:30-3:00 Sat And area that is used to show off all that great stuff 1.8 million sq ft about 8+ areas in buildings and lots on both sides of Pardise rd and deasert inn rd

  11. #11CT18fireman2005-02-08 16:37

    I got the address from snowplow contractors and already signed up. I guess I will just not play as much golf. Thanks for the info.