Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Side panel removal CAT 315C

Kayla Carlson · 2021-11-11 00:42

I need help to remove the side panel to get to the monitor plug. The monitor is not working and the plug has some wires that are corroded but I can’t get to it with out removing the whole side panel, not just the lower piece. Does anyone have a picture how to remove all the side components? thanks!

Replies7
  1. #1Coaldust2021-11-11 01:58

    Kayla, Hello. Welcome to the HEF. How about heading over to the new member section and introducing yourself?

  2. #2Coaldust2021-11-11 01:59
  3. #3Coaldust2021-11-11 02:02

    Gotta remove the entire panel. Sorry. Pain & heartache is all you will find behind that panel. If you find my lost hopes and dreams, please let me know. I’m not sure where I left them.

  4. #4Vetech632021-11-11 08:24

    Yeah, that's going to be a B*&^%.

  5. #5CM19952021-11-11 09:36

    Welcome to the Forums KC!

  6. #6Kayla Carlson2021-11-11 11:15

    Thank you! I’m going to give it a try.

  7. #7heymccall2021-11-11 12:38

    I think yunz are looking at the wrong panel. This one is what has to come off.