Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

silver spade and dynamtie

345cl ยท 2007-02-14 18:10

not good heres the link if anyone is interested :crazy its all over http://www.wtrf.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=19859

Replies5
  1. #1rino14942007-02-14 19:13

    I believe that one of the local coal companies near me was trying to buy it.

  2. #2dayexco2007-02-14 19:22

    it's an old piece of equipment, so what? it's not your mother.....melt it down and make a new one

  3. #3Cat Dr.2007-02-19 23:53

    They're still makin them!

  4. #4rino14942007-02-20 06:59

    I was wrong. One guy we know is the shop foreman at a local coal company. He went out a few weeks ago and was buying parts off of it. I know he got the generators and not sure what else.

  5. #5cat3202007-02-20 09:36

    I just read the silver spade in equipment magazine that they are trying to raise the scape value of it to save it and make it into a musam. and then they will try to buy the 200 acers around it. i guess it can not be moved from where it sits.