Hello, sorry if I ask this question, in the 70's and 90's my parts was very well known and used the ** massey and ferguson brand and then hanomag specs the series 44 and 55, very praised was the 55th hanomag, from my parts He also works many specimens, if it is possible I would like historical news both on Hanomag I believe in hannover than ** massey and ferguson, I believe hanomag was acquired by komatsu, while ** massey and ferguson produces tractors and agricultural machines, what do you know about these prestigious Brands, ** also built crawler loader 200 the 300 and 500, even excavators, do you know anything about this? Thanks maybe the globalization and the galloping crisis has closed the small builders and enlarging the big, small fish eats great fish jungle law, am I wrong? Greetings to the next aspect of news, sorry if you take advantage of your precious time and your patience thanks again for a good holiday
Massey Ferguson purchased the Hanomag construction line in 1974 and many people thought it was a mistake. The 66, 77 and 88 loaders came from Lorain that Massey purchased in 1971. Original 33, 44 and 55 loaders were designed and built by ** but later models were Hanomag. Komatsu bought Hanomag in 2002. http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Hanomag
Grazie al tuo prezioso intervento e alle vostre preziose notizie, nella mia area specialmente in provincia, questo tipo di auto è molto diffuso, specialmente per scavi e cava in cave, i 44 e 55 sono molto diffusi, Molti miei conoscenti sono sempre alla ricerca di Pezzi di ricambio che vengono utilizzati anche per montare le loro pale caricatrici, sono così abituati a lavorare su di loro ancora insostituibili, grazie ancora
The ** dozers, trackloaders and excavators were made in Italy. The excavators were on the same par as Chinese machines of today.
Some machines were made in Italy and the later Hanomag were made in Germany. The Italian ** machines were designed in Detroit and ahead of their time. My former neighbor had ** excavators and said they were one of the first really advanced excavators. He had one he figured he put 30,000 hours on. They used a form of joysticks for 2 hand controls instead of levers and foot pedals like most other machines. They also had full hydrostatic drive and were on the market 5 years ahead of Cat. An owner of an ** 450S on another forum lost one in a shop fire and replaced it with a Poclain and said he couldn't find any faults with the ** and the Poclain wasn't near the machine of the **. He also had an MF300 dozer and said it was a great machine as well.
Hi. I now this is a really old post, but I´d like to pull it up again. The articulated wheelloaders 22c - 77c were originally invented and built by Hanomag corporation Hannover, Germany. They were invented in the late ´60´s. Named B-Series. For example the later MF55c was known as B14c. The earlier Models were called B14 and didn´t have a ROPS. ** changed the name. Than in the early 80´s ** sold the hanomag plant to a criminal that brought hanomag down to bancuptcy. The company was called Hanomag IBH. Terex had also been a part of this company. When IBH went bancrupt, the company started over as singlepplayer again. They updated the c-series to d-series and also invented the e-series. E-series were the last loaders. They were built until ´91 I guess. Then the Hanomag was sold to Komatsu which is still building loaders and excavators in Hannover. Anyway, in my opinion the c and d-series were the best loaders ever built on planet. They last forever if you´ve got enough oil and water on it. Simple technic in an oversized frame. We still run 2 of these machines in our company. The biggest problem is to get spare parts. Even though we already got 2 or 3 special dealers for hanomag parts, it´s getting more difficult and expensive with the years.
in Italy by whom? sorry if I ask? in my part ** and then hanomag sold them an acquaintance of my father by all accounts the 55d Hanomag was the best wheel loader of the times they called it the reggina of wheel loaders, at the time without offense for caterpillar a client of mine had taken the 950 caterpillar, the turn back and took 55d hanomag, said it was smaller, more compact and powerful, he had and has trucks with 3 axles for the construction site, he was irreplaceable, and tireless the only fault was the heat exchanger oil cooler that often split from us in the summer we reach 40 ° centigrade, you understand well the oil was boiling, had and has 55, 44 had a 66c that replaced with 77d hanomag, which had replaced with 988 caterpillar that used to load boulders on perlini dump trucks. i think hanomag is komatsu now, my friend had gone to hanover to visit the factory and he told me that the factory cooling water was used to heat the city. a big drawback was to restore the bucket's rocker arm bushes and pins, but the machine was very powerful, I remember that my friend used them and uses them in the bed of the truck to load the gravel on the trucks. one day they had to move a big heavy boulder and the machine instead of lifting it, raised the rear of the shovel without being damaged, they were all satisfied to have invested money on hanomag 55d hanomag "SUPER turbo" http://www.hanomag-museum.de/html/h...tp://www.hanomag-museum.de/html/radlader.html
As far as the ** machines, ** designed and built there own 11,33,44 and 55 loaders and the original 66,77 and 88 were designed and built by Lorain division of Koehring. ** bought the Lorain loader line. Some people have said the purchase of Hanomag was a big part of the downfall of ** industrial but lots of other construction equipment manufacturers also went down in the 80's. ** did have some very good industrial equipment.
thanks your precious testimony, I repeat in my area sold them an acquaintance of mine. has filled the whole area with hanomag ** and then komatsu, new and used, imported hanomag ** used, overhauled, painted and resold, in my part there are numerous specimens, someone says that the solution of the front cabin type dresser international is not optimal, I repeat one of our acquaintances had purchased the legendary 950 caterpillar, but for him it was too high bulky and slow, it was hydrostatic, while the 55 d was shorter low compact fast and powerful it had the self-locking differential and did not remain bogged down in mud and soft ground, he waded there the river passed under the bridge of a stream and went to dig gravel in the riverbed, he changed 55 hanomag for caterpillar (to which he had dismantled the cabin was high to pass under the river bridge), without offense for caterpillar that does sensational and powerful excavators
A Cat 950 isn't hydrostatic.
do I remember wrong? maybe I remember that the new caterpillars with the z-arm were hydrostatic, I don't remember the series I think from the years 85 onwards 90, the hanomag and the volvo I remember were power shift with torque converter converter, but I could be wrong I have to check power shift 1983 hydrostatic.???
Don't know of any hydrostatic Cat loaders other than skid steers. All the big loaders are powershift as far as I know.
look, I don't insist, it's been a long time so I don't want to be a presumptuous one. thanks for your precious intervention. however, the new caterpillar series are hydrostatic, I used the G series and the telehandler th 41 of the telehandler about ten years ago which I used often remember it was hydrostatic, but I repeat we are talking about ten years ago now I do another job, memory could make a joke. if you have photos of hanomag or ** I invite you to post them thanks for your precious clarifications.
The new K series are hydrostatic. The 928G has 4 speeds forward and 3 in reverse.
look I don't insist, the telehandler I remember they were told was hydrostatic, the mechanical shovel taught me the excavator of the company where I worked, we fed an oven with industrial waste, I may have misunderstood
A telehandler may have been hydrostatic.
look ten years have passed I could remember badly at the time I was a simple worker who made bar talks with other colleagues, in reality my grandfather was a blacksmith, then my uncle took the workshop and had the lathe the milling machine and repaired bins of truck tractors built bushings pins for excavators, it was not mechanical. I attended the workshop as a child, you understand well I heard the speeches of the customers of the mechanics maybe I remember correctly, however I used the 928 g and the telehandler, we fed the pyrolysis oven in a waste company, several years ago., but I'm not an expert operator of earth moving machines I am a modest worker adapted to the management of mechanical shovels in an incinerator, I am not a professional veteran and expert in the sector like you, but I have a passion, as a child I went to the workshop with my grandfather I climbed on these machines that my uncle patched buckets or other worn items, welded the leafs of the suspension of the trucks to reinforce the bottoms of the buckets however, since you are an expert, excuse curiosity, which was the first tracked or hydrostatic wheeled mechanical shovel, what difference is there between hydrostatic and converter power shift, various ^ what better transmission, such as the first hydrostatic caterpillar. maybe the first was volvo, so I correct my gaps thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding, if you have photos of hanomag I invite you to post them I have a passion for these Germans thanks thanks for your patience sorry for the misunderstanding, my memory it helps a lot, but thank you for being an expert and correct me thanks