Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Simon-RO 110-1 rear outriggers/user manuals

styxplo ยท 2017-05-07 23:20

I just purchased a used Simon-RO 110-1 boom crane to use while I'm building my house. The truck is an 83 GMC Topkick with a cat 3208. It doesn't have the rear A-frame outriggers. I am trying to locate a used set and I'm not having any luck. Is anyone aware of any salvage yards or anyone who sells used parts for these. Also I'm trying to find any info or manuals for it Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Tugger2017-05-08 21:51

    I have a full subframe with rear outriggers from a National 500c.The rear outriggers are mounted separately and slip over the truck frame.Might work for you

  2. #2styxplo2017-05-11 02:14

    I couldn't find the private message once they changed the format, but I started a conversation with you. I'm interested in the outriggers.

  3. #3Tugger2017-05-11 09:09

    I think ive returned a message to you

  4. #4Tugger2017-05-12 21:21

    Heres some pictures of the outriggers ,I cant seem to post them in private message.

  5. #5styxplo2017-05-16 05:14

    Tugger, I sent you another private message