Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Simulation software or App

Razor_Back ยท 2026-09-28 06:10

Dear Engineers, Really glad to be here and being a junior mechanic I'm looking for a reliable way to fast track my career, as an individual I'm looking for Simulation software or App or even a resource for structured disassembling and reassembling of excavators, wheel loaders, vibratory rollers and dozers engines plus working on their hydraulic systems among others. I've searched Heartwood heavy equipment training software, SanLab vocational simulators, Komatsu OEM desktop software but can't afford them and it's quite a protracted processes getting onboard with them, Would you please recommend something I can use while complementing the same with the workshop duties I'm currently working on. Much appreciated, Paul

Replies1
  1. #1John C.2026-09-28 12:12

    Read every service manual you can get your hands on. The old Cat manuals for dozers, wheel loaders and graders. For excavators get your hands on Hitachi and Komatsu manuals. Other manuals might be old International Harvester wheel loaders. Those all have sections in the books that tell you how the systems in the machines are supposed to work. Deere also used to produce some good training materials like the Fundamentals of Service series training books.