I recently had a hard drive failure on my truck laptop, despite having a back up of the software I do not have back ups of the keys etc... My copy of SIS was from a well known internet provider. It was not so much from caterpillar per say. Anyway, all I need is the licence key or key generator. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
If you're willing to pay for a key, there are plenty of dodgy providers a google search away. You have to do research and send money in the hope that they are genuine and not going to rip you off. If you are cheap and want to go the DIY route it can be done. You need to be fairly computer savvy. Old versions of SIS are secured by software called crypkey. You will have to find software do defeat this. You may have to go on TOR.