Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Site with older dozers and logging equipment

Jeff D. ยท 2007-01-08 21:09

It has pics and some relating info on different machines. http://www.vannattabros.com/dozer.html

Replies9
  1. #1Countryboy2007-01-08 21:40

    Thats a good site Jeff. Its got some impressive and interesting stuff on there. :yup

  2. #2Jeff D.2007-01-08 21:44

    Did ya see that D10 that went over the edge? Wooo-doggy somebody was lucky!!:yup

  3. #3Countryboy2007-01-08 21:47

    Yeah, I don't know if you can tell by the picture but the seat probably isn't the stock color anymore. :bouncegri

  4. #4rino14942007-01-09 06:26

    Nice find

  5. #5King of Obsolete2007-01-09 18:35

    wow eh!!! nice site and those boys play with some big toys, LOL thansk

  6. #6544D102007-01-09 20:46

    :Banghead Awsome find, you suppose the guy driving that 10 had his seat belt on??

  7. #7Jeff D.2007-01-09 21:45

    I sure hope for his sake. Yeah, there's alot of neat stuff on there. I read a section about starting the old Cat's with the pony motors. It said it could take upto 10-15 mintues of turning over before they'de finally come to life if it was real cold when the Cat's engine was older/worn. Sheesh!! It's interesting to see how the dozers have changed, and in alot of ways not changed(much), in all these years.

  8. #8Deas Plant2007-01-10 07:02

    THAT D10N in trouble. Hi, Folks. I hate to burst anyone's favourite bubbles but that D10N is really a Cat D11N. The D10N's didn't have two exhaust stacks and I never saw one with all those railings around the deck either. That IS a good site and thanks for reminding me of it.

  9. #9CAT245ME2007-01-30 17:49

    I thought at first it was an original D10, they had the twin stacks but you can be sure that the operators life flashed before his eyes as he was going over. , I bet he still hasn't stoped shakeing:bouncegri