Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Siteboss gps

fourwheel1 · 2023-04-26 14:46

Does anyone have any experience or advice on site boss gps systems?? They were introduced at con expo, thru don't have all the bells and whistles but are a fraction of the price. They were created from a sales team that saw a need in the industry. Looking for feedback or advice.

Replies4
  1. #1CM19952023-04-30 14:21

    I didn't see their booth. A quick search comes up with GPS systems for cell towers. Is that the same company?

  2. #2fourwheel12023-04-30 16:45

    I don't think it's the same..I realize I won't be able to scale this in the future for machine control but I'm also not convinced I'll ever want to go that route anyway.

  3. #3SiteBossgps2024-02-01 11:40

    Hi there! Thank you for your interest in SiteBoss. Our website is Siteboss.com and we're also on instagram and Facebook at @SiteBossgps . If you are interested in contacting SiteBoss, feel free to give us a call at 207-351-8251 and we'll be happy to schedule a demo or assist you with anything you need. Thank you!

  4. #4CM19952024-02-01 12:15

    Welcome the Forums SiteBoss. Glad to have you. Take a moment to read the Forum Rules - Heavy Equipment Forums Rules and Posting Guidelines Heavy Equipment Forums Membership Rules and Guidelines Site Objective It is the intent of this site’s administration to offer professionals of the heavy equipment industry a forum and a comfortable enjoyable environment in which to exchange ideas, questions, answers and comments regarding... HeavyEquipmentForums Specifically this section on advertising - This thread is your introductory post. Thanks in advance.