Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SK 120 Diverter value

digger104 ยท 2012-02-01 22:10

Mr. Kobelco: On my SK 120 I would like to add some aux. Hyd. I just need them to position a tilt bucket, I do not need them to be live just when I want to use this function. I'm thinking about adding a divert er value, Can this be done on this machine and if so where would be a good place to install the diverter value. This is around a 96 machine and does not have the computer. I think that a solenoid value would work, so it can be changed in the cab. Thanks.

Replies1
  1. #1MR. KOBELCO2012-02-03 06:46

    hi, the cheapest, quickest way,... add 2 dcv 24vdc solenoid valves unto the stick to divert by switching all of the oil from your bucket cyl over to your tilt-ditching bucket. depress a button on say your joystick, turns on added relay switches, use your bucket cyl controls to now operate the tilt-ditching bckt. otherwise i have another way, adding a seperate circuit altogether that will cost approx $ 5k cheers! adam