it's raining and I went out to start the Kobelco, No fire, just like the batteries where dead, but are fully charged. The battery solenoid was not working but I figured out that I had no elect. to the switch. I think I have it fixed but still do not know the cause unless a mouse ate the wire off. I run a hot wire form the battery to the fuse box, Now the battery solenoid works, and everthing else. Tomorrow I will make this wire permit unless I find out here some thing different.
hey, double check your wiring schematic to see if there are other joins that are not being powered and you might be missing. if the fuse did not pop it could be a wire got cut in the harness. check your panels under covers etc... possible a panel may have been hit upwards cutting the wire even pinching others. bypassing should be temporary, by doing this could create you other issues down the road. you should look to fix and not bandaid. just saying. cheers
This is why I removed all the original wiring in my1998 SK130 and replaced it with a simpler more straight forward system. New relay, switches and larger guage wiring, plus proper engine guages - no idiot lights. Even a dirt clogged wiring harness connector could interrupt any one of your circuits. Very difficult to track that problem down. When my machine was delivered it had run for a couple of hours on the truck after being boosted and then quit about 15 ft from where I wanted her placed. Wiring was an awful mess. Finally got it all together yesterday and turned her over. Sweet, sweet, sweet to hear that little 4BT rumble to life and idle as happy as a meadow lark on a bright prairie morning. I do not agree with the way Kobelco wired these machines. Just my 2 rubles worth! Good luck.
I"m not sure but I think there is a fusable link at your main bat relay that feeds your key switch.
Grandkobelco Where might I find the battery relay and fusable link, it may save me a lot of time hunting. thanks.
In the bat compartment If i'm remembering right the main pos cable goes to the relay at that conection there is a smaler wire that goes to a plug conection. That smaller wire is a fusable link.
help i have a sk 130 bucket curl in but not out, theb rest works fine
found fault,has a cab safty lock out system, traced down ,under cab ,wire broken