Good bad ugly. Just bought one. Ain't got it yet. How are they. Does kobelco build new holland
Sk250 Wow 99 views and no opinions?
Yes, for about 10 yrs prior to about 2012 Kobelco had an agreement with CNH that Kobelco would build the excavators & New Holland would market them in the US (maybe even North America). Since 2012, that agreement has ended, Kobelco is re-starting their own marketing in the US, but Kobelco is still building the mini excavators (up to 50 class) that NH continues to sell. There should be a ID plate somewhere on your machine that says Kobelco on it. I have a 2005 NH EH80CS with 24" steel tracks, which is really a Kobelco SK80CS, which I bought used in 2008. I love it. Only complaint is no blade float.
Ok thanks. It sounds as thiugh the 250 is a good unit. Not much action on here though
Operators manual Anybody know where to get an operators manual/instruction sheet on the above machine. Not sure what all the lights buttons etc are on the control panel. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. So far doesn't seem to be to many people with these machines on here. Or at least y'all don't like to talk abou them.
Yeah, I've noticed that too...hardly any mention of NH excavators, a little more about Kobelco. I personally feel that the Kobelco's were/are underrated, & hope that they reclaim some market share. The problem seems to be the dealers, not the machines, but if you're making a living with one, good dealer support is priceless...& bad dealer support is a deal breaker!! Re: manuals, try this: https://www.tradebit.com/filesharing.php/search/0/kobelco+sk250lc . I got a PDF of a repair manual for a 2006 NH E80CS from them, closest I could get to a 2005 NH EH80CS, & I'm happy with it. My latest attempt to get a repair manual for my 2012 NH L220 skid steer is not going so well, due to the mis-represented product by the vendor on TradeBit. But, TradeBit may yet make it right by refunding my $$. Regardless, the manuals there are relatively cheap compared to the ridiculous prices that some of the OEM's want for them. The L220 repair manual from NH is $872 hard copy, $315 PDF. How's that for customer friendly...!! Now that I'm on this rant, you can read more at my thread at:
Thanks for the link I'll try it out. Kobelco wants almost 700.00 for the P&S manuals
Parts manual is available online. http://partstore.cnhexcavators.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::home I have a pdf of the service manual.