Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sk350-10 swing motor failure

heymccall ยท 2025-09-13 13:38

Bearing failed on top of shaft. LC15V00042F1 Looked at internals, and, they exceed the value of whole unit. Are their other swing motor part numbers that will work? Anything under $10k. I see sk350-8/ -9 swing motors online for a lot less.

Replies8
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-09-14 09:57

    Kawasaki M5X180CHB-10A motor retail price is about 2253USD

  2. #2heymccall2025-09-14 11:29

    Where ?

  3. #3Universal Parts2025-09-14 22:02

    I can buy it here,

  4. #4heymccall2025-09-14 23:57

    Website? Part number? Guarantee fit? Lead time?

  5. #5Universal Parts2025-09-15 02:09

    1. I don't have my own website yet; it's still in development. 2. Kobelco SK330-10 swing motor LC10V00041F1, Kawasaki KPM M5X180CHB-10A-25C/280 3. Guaranteed fit 4. Re-quote: OEM made in China: 1155 USD, delivery within 2 days after payment; made in Kawasaki, Japan: 3140 USD, delivery within 7 days after payment. Or, you can find a trusted supplier based on the model information I provide. If you have any questions, please contact me and I'll be happy to advise you.

  6. #6Universal Parts2025-09-15 02:40

    This is the one in the picture.

  7. #7crane operator2025-09-16 14:26

    Somebody is going to have to be the guinea pig here , or canary in the coal mine . Order the parts and try. That said, I need a screen for one of my liebherr cranes, and I've found one for $600 on eBay- from China. I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, but I'm really close to rolling the dice. If it comes and it's junk, or never shows up, I can live with the $600 loss.

  8. #8Universal Parts2025-09-17 01:19

    You get what you pay for. Unless he sells you a knockoff or substitute at the price of an authentic product, don't look at this with tinted glasses. Cheap products are certainly not as good as the authentic ones, but there will still be people who demand them.