Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skat Trak 1700HD

mycapricess · 2024-10-29 12:50

Hey everyone, I just got a 1700HD Skat Trak a few weeks back. had to do a rebuild on the Perkins in it but otherwise the machine was in decent shape. I found a parts book for it. On that it shows an hydraulic oil filter that mounts in the tank. I have not had any luck finding out to buy. Any suggestions on were to look for one? Any one have a service manual for the machine they would be willing to share? Thanks in advance for the help. Paul

Replies8
  1. #1dufferismydog2025-04-20 15:21

    Paul, Sorry I do not have a service manual but I am looking for a parts manual for my 1700hd. Can you tell me where you found yours? Thanks....Todd

  2. #2HarleyHappy2025-04-21 08:29

    File folder on MEGA mega.nz Let me know if this doesn’t work, I can find more. If you do a google search, there is a guy on here that got everything but a 1300C. It should be relatively easy to find on Google or Yahoo.

  3. #3HarleyHappy2025-04-21 08:32

    https://cartergoods.synology.me:5001/d/s/625859486095026499/czrBgXuocvSGx1LG_q_SowC4diTpMh10-3rKAmtWypwk Here is another one. Good luck. Iron Wing Parts - Online Store In-Stock & Ready to Ship Heavy-Duty Truck Parts, Heavy Equipment Parts, & Industrial Parts. Easy Search & Buy. Free shipping on qualifying orders over $100. Same Day Shipping Available. 30-Day Returns. www.ironwingsales.com

  4. #4mycapricess2025-04-21 12:15

    I bought it off eBay. It's not an original just a reprint. I will try to scan it in and get you a digital copy later this week

  5. #5dufferismydog2025-04-23 21:30

    Thank you!

  6. #6dufferismydog2025-04-23 21:30

    Thank you!

  7. #7dufferismydog2025-04-29 07:10

    Paul, Any luck in scanning a copy of the manual? Thanks….Todd

  8. #8mycapricess2025-05-20 13:54

    Todd Have not made it to the office in a few weeks. Should be there next Tuesday will try to get it done then