Have a customer looking to buy my huskie hh500 hammer. It's been a great unit. I am looking at a atlas copco sbu220. Has a pin grabber plate for my mini to grab and will have a skid adapter if I decide on that unit. Any reviews on the atlas hammers? Open to other brands as well. Another dealer I deal with sells allied rammers so that would be the other unit I'm closely looking at. Just trying to buy the best all around unit for my customers. Thanks.
You won't go wrong with either Atlas Copco or Allied, they're both quality units. The question to answer would be which brand has a dealer in your area for product support. We have a HB4200 Atlas, no complaints. Have a number of Allied models, really good units. I like that Allied is connected to Sandvik, but is quite available right here in the USA.
weve had pretty good luck with the rammer (allied) breakers. :drinkup
Thanks for the info guys. I'm leaning towards the allied rammer 555. My sales rep that sells them is great and the dealer is second to none.
We have two BR555 units in our rental fleet, they have worked great with no issues. :drinkup
Thanks willie. I don't have time to make all the mistakes myself so I appreciate info from anyone with experience. I also want to put the best in my fleet for my customers so they have the best experience possible.