Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skid steer, Amazment somone doesnt get hurt

thejdman04 ยท 2007-07-29 20:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CHRa2-aMnw The video speaks for itself, granted nothing happened this time but to think people are out there operating equipment htat way.

Replies28
  1. #1CM19952007-07-29 20:30

    I think I have done some of those things before but not on purpose!

  2. #2stumper1202007-07-29 21:49

    fired who needs oil pressure? i probably whould watch the kid till he was done, fire him i a loud manner, than trade the bobcat in.

  3. #3Tn Bulldog2007-08-18 18:56

    Oil pressure more like BLOOD PRESSURE I wouldnt stand there & watch him id w/ my temper & high blood pressure Being like it is I'D HURT THAT DUMBA$$ 1st CALL HIM OFF THE MACHINE 2ND BEAT HIS *** Silly whith a cheater pipe (probly be arrested for assult & battery but would be worth it ) & IF A BRICK , CONCRETE OR BLOCK WAS NEAR DO THIS NUMBER W/ HIS HEAD :Banghead WIDE OPEN 3rd THEN FIRE HIM 4th call my salesman tell him i got a trade in on buying a new one If i done that w/ANY my dad's & granddad's or anyone they subbed for equipment I WOULD HAD MY *** Beat sevearly Thats ignorrance use a Bobcat like a oversized SKATEBOARD Just ventting yall now i feel better later Bulldog

  4. #4catdieselpower2007-08-27 10:54

    it looked to me like they took the counter weight off the back :beatsme kinda hard to tell. i hope his boss watches you tube videos :lmao

  5. #5Steve Frazier2007-08-28 10:04

    C'mon guys.....can't you see he's a highly skilled professional??? All you guys do is pick faults in everything!! You all need to lighten up for gods sake!!! That's it!! Well I think I have outstayed my welcome here at HEF!! I simply don't need this !! You all have great time...Goodnight I'm outta here :naughty :naughty :naughty :avid

  6. #6D5G2007-11-21 12:02

    I definately wouldn't want that to be my machine.BTW does it look to anyone else like the operator looks like Jesse James,the host of the discontinued show on the discovery channel "Monster Garage"?:beatsme

  7. #7rino14942007-11-21 15:57

    What do you expect from a bunch of kids

  8. #8637slayer2008-02-15 23:11

    looks like bobcat stupidstyle to me, what abuse of a nice machine.

  9. #9Ray Welsh2008-02-16 17:22

    Highly skilled professionals don't treat expensive equipment as playthings. The toyshop's further down the road..........C ya ..........Ray

  10. #10angelsairman2008-02-25 19:24

    Quote: Originally Posted by Steve Frazier C'mon guys.....can't you see he's a highly skilled professional??? All you guys do is pick faults in everything!! You all need to lighten up for gods sake!!! That's it!! Well I think I have outstayed my welcome here at HEF!! I simply don't need this !! You all have great time...Goodnight I'm outta here Highly skilled professionals don't treat expensive equipment as playthings. The toyshop's further down the road..........C ya ..........Ray Apparently no one has ever watched a JCB demo video from the dealers as they do similar stunts with backhoes....

  11. #11Countryboy2008-02-25 19:37

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums angelsairman! :drinkup

  12. #12CM19952008-02-25 20:34

    Check out this thread HeavyEquipmentForums It may explain a few things.

  13. #13SKP 4282008-05-04 03:22

    Professionals don't treat equipment like toys

  14. #14Squizzy246B2008-05-04 04:56

    For those newer members, Steve's post above is a bit sarcastic......well...its actually Very Sarcastic but there is a bit of history behind it:drinkup

  15. #15SuperBoom2008-11-18 15:15

    Done some of that on our S175. Learned real quick to keep the load near the ground and to smoothly stop and start. Recently had a newbie back our cat 242 off the side of our lowboy. New engine, $9,000 later and one less employee on site we were back in business.

  16. #16heavylift2009-09-07 23:13

    serves no purpose... just machine abuse. Most GC'S would run you off the jobsite..

  17. #17powerjoke2009-09-08 10:39

    There's worse on youtube.....WAY WORSE lol. I am with Angel, The JCB digger's are extreme as hell! and there sponsored by the MFG. look up SkidSteer Square Dance on youtube, you'll find out that the OP vid is not really a big deal. Infact I gurantee everyone of you (and me) have done the same thing with a Skid.......maybe just not on purpose The only part that worried me in the OP vid, was when the machine was on the door with all 4 wheels off the ground,.....total loss of control. oh and I have C series CaT's, so no more wheelies for me lol Pj

  18. #18stock2009-09-20 17:18

    So who is going to throw their toys out of the cot now?? and have a tantrum when they don't get them back.

  19. #19The Baron2009-09-29 07:09

    Son... that's a very impressive display of skid-steer mastery. You're fired. LOL!

  20. #20Arabhacks2010-01-16 20:39

    Jailtime + lawsuit. Hello. At that point the legal system would kick in. You would be required to go through anger management and the like. But, bobcats are operated by everyone, with little training for anyone.

  21. #212stickbill2010-01-16 22:30

    Yea tell him that your operators can not do that and you can not afford the pay scale for his skills.Now you stupid #^*+*$%#@ your fired.

  22. #22Per Eriksson2010-01-17 03:42

    Bobcat in Sweden always have a guy at the trade shows doing this type of acrobatics to attract the crowds.

  23. #23Arabhacks2010-01-18 23:45

    Hello. I asked one of my friends what he would do if you went after him with a piece of pipe. He said that he would run like hell, get back on the machine and make you drop it. Remember that a bobcat operator is a laborer as a rule, and it is hard to get the laborers to even check the oil! But to be sure, the guy I talked to thinks the whole thing is dumb.

  24. #24Eric2010-01-19 11:07

    I had to turn the sound off to watch that, so I might have missed the part where he said it was someone else's machine. Maybe it's his?! Just playing devil's advocate. I love reading people getting so worked up over this. If it was his own machine would people care so much?? Have a great day!

  25. #252stickbill2010-01-19 15:44

    No if it is his or a rental I don't care.I think most of us here was talking about if it was our machine.Any way I bet his Insurance would have something to say about it.

  26. #26Eric2010-01-20 20:20

    Agreed. I used to work for a rental company, I've seen some pretty funny/stupid stuff. Like the time a guy used a 10' chain to pull a 15' wall down... on top of a new 310G! Or the 16 year old who wasn't driving the 5 yard top kick dump truck when it magically tipped over!! Happy times.

  27. #272stickbill2010-01-20 21:22

    One thing about the rental companys' here is.If you return it with damage they will fix it with all new parts then send you a bill for it.I know a company that got a bill for $45,000 in damages on a 325 Cat hoe.

  28. #28Eric2010-01-21 11:22

    That's correct. We always used factory part's and panel's. The dump truck guy ended up buying the truck... something like $40,000, I still see it around.