Hey Guys, I just got a good deal on an Auger... Bought a 2014 Bobcat 15C medium duty with a 12 inch Auger bit.... I don't NEED it.... But I could use it. . I'm really dependent on keeping a skid steer now... Besides the Bucket... I have a Grapple bucket , 6 way Dozer Blade, Brush Cutter and Forks All on a low flow old Daewoo DSL601 ( Yanmar Diesel ) I think I've gone attachment crazzzy... What's NEXT ??? I have a 4 in 1 bucket on my 580K Case Backhoe... But if I find a good deal on one for the skid steer...I'll probably buy it. . Something I noticed... The mounting plate on the auger has a pull pin to remove the auger from the plate. I might use this attachment point for something homemade. I've been looking at Snow blower attachments... No Joy... Still searching for the right deal... If you are not in a hurry... Deals are out there. Most of the attachments are BARELY used... I will barely use them too... But they are handy to have on quick disconnect. . . Gotta Fly... JAM
I am in the same boat: Mulcher, bucket, grapple rake, auger, hyd adj pallet forks, trencher, and backhoe attachments. We have no snow in FL so the snowblower isn't needed
After looking at the auger closer... I was thinking it could also be used as a "Drive Motor" like a PTO ... Plug it in and power a ______ ( Fill in Blank yourself ) Never mind...Too Many Projects... . Gotta Fly... JAM PS I got my 6way Dozer blade to work with 12V ( 15 amp fuse ) and two Momentary Switches ( On-OFF-On) Otherwise the price for getting a harness was about $995.00 I tested my set-up with a short - Temp connection...It works great. Now I'm running proper lines and the plug in ( Trailer 6 pin ) will be at the Hyd Coupler area. Half the battle with Snow , is the THAW... The dozer blade is doing a great job of drainage without moving a lot of dirt... A snow blower helps in the thaw dept...let it thaw someplace ELSE...HA... .
LOL......you guys need your heads examined!
I'm in the same boat. Love my attachments. Standard bucket, Grapple bucket, forks, backhoe, snow blower. REALLY love the snow blower here in Michigan! Next attachment that I am building now is a Log Splitter, cant wait to get the splitter done and be able to split big logs in the comfort of my cab without having to man-handle the logs by hand.
Count me in. Attachments add to the types of things you can do or do more efficiently. I used to attend a lot of equipment auctions. When I found attachments I could use with my loader that were in good shape and selling for significantly less than current market value, I added to my collection. With today's prices, most are worth quite a bit more than what I paid. I set up 5 sections of pallet racking and have them stored in two levels. Currently I have: Auger Bradco Backhoe Stanley hydraulic handheld breaker Two 4in1 buckets Forks Industrial Grader Pan grapple Landplane with hydraulic scarifier Snow blower Snow plow Soil Conditioner (Harley Rake) Sweeper Tilt-Tatch Two sets of Tracks U-Digger I'm now on the other side and have been thinking about thinning the herd...
if you don`t have a rock hound yet get one then you can start thinnin
It would have to be pretty damn special to get me to buy another attachment..... Backhoe 4-1 bucket Toothed const. bucket Snow bucket Grapple bucket Auger Forks 4' boom pole Brush rake Had a ho-made snow blade, sold it. Ed
Are us Americans the only crazies that have a breaker attatchment for all skid steers? Breaker, bucket, broom, asphault grinder, and augers. Maybe a grapple bucket and forks.
I got my wiring done on my 6way Dozer attachment... Saved close to $1,500.00 by doing it myself.... It cost 10 dollars for two momentary switches (on-off-on) Slipped a 15amp fuse in there. . Old machine... Means CUSTOM work $$$ Here's some pix
That’s what I’ve been doing is selling that Attachment’s that have been sitting not getting used or ones that I don’t want to use anymore Trencher gone -too rocky here Backhoe Attachment-bought excavator Harley rake - no more yard work
As they say, "Anyone with a want can afford a skid steer. The man may not exist that can afford all the attachments."
Where did you get your dozer blade. I really need one to clean the ditches on my ranch, but all the ones I look at are snow blades, that are not built as heavy
Keep an eye on Craigslist, find them there all the time for half the cost of new and barely used. In my opinion they are not worth it, I had one, bought it used, barely used, sold it,barely used. I think you'd be better off buying a tilt attach to go on before your bucket if you need to contour a lot. Plus, you can still bucket material around.
There are a few places companies post equipment For Sale... Equipment trader , Equipment trader , Iron Planet...and many others. I've never done craigs list. . Gotta Fly... PS Most are lightly used... and HALF price... I'll use it lightly.... and get my half price back . I try to work in free shipping... Sometimes they can shuffle it between their companies in different states to get it closer to you. But your buying sight unseen... except the picture.
Backhoe Log Splitter Post Setter Auger (6, 9, 12, 18 inch bits) Brush Mower Denis Cimaf Mulcher GP Bucket Stump Bucket Grapple Root Rake Trencher Limb Saw 6 Way Articulating Boom Mower Pallet Forks Three Point Hitch Caddy 6 Way Blade In the market for: Tree Shear Land Plane Harley Rake Roto Tiller
I just bought a Snowblower attachment for the skid steer... I bypassed Bobcats expensive "Box" and hooked up to the solenoids directly like the Dozer attachment. All of the bypass ( fused ) is already done on the Daewoo... All I needed was another trailer hitch plug-in ( $6 bucks ) I've Got the snowblower operating... Now for the repairs... Seems "Platte Equipment in South Dakota" DIDN'T show the damage to the unit... Or note that it needs a lot of TLC. They ground this thing into the concrete sidewalks...past the cutting edge... I ordered a new cutting edge... Now I have to repair what it bolts to... Building up the Veins will also be needed...That will be pretty easy once I know the distance to the cutting edge. Most of the places I've bought from...I'd go back. These guys were too sneaky for me... I wrote Keith back after I got it. Told him what a piece of crap this was... If I'd have known , I would have stood by my first bid. Surprise...... haven't heard from him since Good riddance . Gotta Fly... . PS I'll show what I mean later... I saved HIS pictures... I'll take some pix before the repairs to show I'm not exaggerating... You can judge for yourself what an underhanded deal this was.
I have 19 attachments and counting lol...some i use a lot...some not so much....but all are worth it....i hate renting..
I will play.…. 5 dirt buckets, different sizes, (2 Virnig 1 84" 1 78", one CASE low profile 84", one CASE XT style with backsplash 84" (1 yard cy), 84" Bradco tooth bucket) BC Grader attachment Diamond mower Tushhogg Mulcher post hole auger, Virnig grapple bucket Quick attach grapple with tines Okada Concrete breaker FFC Preparator Quick Attach open broom street sweeper quick attach contained street sweeper Quick attach 3 yard big bucket attachment has the wheels on the front of it, kinda like a gravel box. 2 pallet forks Quick Attach high flow snow blower Run them on an CASE '18 SV340 and CASE '17 TR340.
Are the 6 way dozer blades worth the $? I'm looking into a 96" blade just to cover and crown water line I install with a dozer and ripper shank, back fill after trenching, and leveling native material for water troughs and tanks. I don't want to have two dozers(one the install water line and one w/ 6 way blade to cover and back fill) on a job and I already have a skid steer on the job to trench so I was thinking a dozer blade may come in handy. My question for the Case owners is that if my TR340 has all the multi-function switches in the joystick, do they control the solenoid valve and hydraulic flow or do you have to push the selected button and use the proportional rocker switch simultaneous to angle or tilt? It makes sense to me that the tilt should be on the normal aux proportional rocker because you are constantly tilting rather than angling the blade. The blade is a Bradco that comes with adapters for the Case 14 pin connector. Thanks '19 Case Tr340 High Flow Cab
Unfortunately you have to push and hold button then activate rocker in direction you want to go...on mine angle is just rocker...tilt is button and rocker...i use mine all the time...it is great...my suggestion is get narrowest one that clears tracks angled....they are a bear to push is ground gets wet or you try to cut.
I have a NH C245. Same set up as your TR340. I wired it up so rocker switch 2 on the left joystick controls the tilt. Hold that switch up while moving the proportional switch. Works fine and seamlessly. The blades work fine, but they aren't for pushing real heavy. It will work well for filling in the trench though.
I don't have a blade but have a BC grader attachment with a multitude of functions. You can alter the switch to do what you need it to do with the 14 pin connectors. Sounds like you have the hand controls with all the additional function capability on your TR340, you can build the response how you want it to function. I would see how the machine pushes the blade. I found using the grader attachment that can require a lot of power and tractive effort, that I had plenty of power, just needed some more weight to hook up a little better, rather than spinning out. If you find yourself spinning out, I would consider getting the weight kit that bolts up to the side. It makes a difference.