Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

skid steer hydraulic hammers

BobRoberts ยท 2019-10-07 22:52

Does anyone have any information on TRX HB750 hammers? I need to find out what the nitrogen charge should be. This hammer is being sold on all the auction sites but there is no manual and no info on them. Any idea where they come from? Searching online brings up zilch!

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2019-10-08 09:49

    Try this thread and see if you can get hold of member Gorilla Al. He seems to be pretty clued up on hammers........... HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2BobRoberts2019-10-08 11:11

    Link does not work. I'll try and look up the company and see if I can find him- thanks

  3. #3Nige2019-10-08 12:44

    S'funny, it works for me ......

  4. #4Welder Dave2019-10-08 12:51

    It opens up an older thread with contact info for me.

  5. #5BobRoberts2019-10-08 13:02

    It's ok I called the company and just waiting for him to give me a call. Thanks for the info.

  6. #6KSSS2019-10-09 21:28

    I would bet it is a Chinese knock off of a popular hammer. They have selling at auction sites for years.

  7. #7Txhayseed2020-09-27 00:13

    True that KSSS. I see them at auctions all the time.