who makes a good tilt plate for the skid steer ...is bradco make good attachments ???
For What Size/Brand Machine ??? Bradco makes good attachments …… but there are some makes out there that are not rated for the Big Skids made today ….. some, the structural integrity is simply not strong enough within the swivel and guide plates …...
http://products.ceattachments.com/C...matrix?cmd=catNavigate2&OP=filter&catKey=5401
One thing you may want to know, some manufactures do not recommend them for attachments you pull. I bought a Bobcat Tilt-Tatch back in 2005. When I tried to use it with a couple of my attachments not made by Bobcat, it would not not fit. It would not mount due to the width of the strap across the top of the bucket side of the Bob-Tach mount. I contacted Bobcat's Engineering Dept. They told me the width of the top strap is wider on attachments that can generate significant force when being pulled. The Tilt-Tatch was designed so it would not mount to the attachments with the wider top strap. They further explained that the Tilt-Tatch was designed to push attachments and pulling attachments under high load would damage it. They stated most of the problems seen were from use with the large frame loaders. I don't know if they are still built this way; I have not had any issues with my Tilt-Tach on a 763. If you plan on using one with attachments you pull, ask the manufacturer if their model will handle it. I have a couple Bradco attachments and they are very well built.