Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

skidloader concrete breaker

metalmeltr ยท 2009-08-04 07:43

one time on tv I saw a skid loader breaking up a concree slab with a ool that looked like a giant steel sledge hammer. DOes any one know what company make ths?

Replies8
  1. #1td25c2009-08-04 20:57

    Welcome metalmeltr,I dont know the name but I have seen the attachment in " Rock & Dirt " magazine.And it looks like a hydraulic sledge hammer.You might try Rock & Dirt's website to get more information.

  2. #2Cretebaby2009-08-04 21:12

    Something like this? http://lynchburg.kijiji.com/c-For-s...ETE-DEMO-HAMMER-ATTACHMENT-W0QQAdIdZ134827969 ps Let Google be your friend LOL

  3. #3D5G2009-08-04 23:43

    Something like this? http://www.rbunch.com/detail/bobcat-drop-hammer-skid-steer-mount

  4. #4D5G2009-08-04 23:53

    Here is the Stanley drop hammer http://www.stanleyhydraulic.com/Products/DHSeriesDropHammer/tabid/122/Default.aspx

  5. #5metalmeltr2009-08-05 08:25

    This is exactly what I was looking for. I search google but i guesss it comes down to searching the right phrase. Thanks for your help.

  6. #6Taylortractornu2009-08-26 21:49

    Could you have seen a Power Sledge Thats a spring loaded rig made by Universal I think. I saw one on the back of an old 580 Case. They are fast on breaking side walks and decking. It kinda bounces up and down with the recoil fro mthe impact. I like the one posted earlier Im wanting to build a similar one for my Case loader.

  7. #7heavylift2009-09-07 00:30

    http://www.equipmentworldmagazine.com/newscontent/siteraw/27/29/466/images52739/center.jpg works great up about 1' thick.... lot quieter than the jackhamer type... about 3 hits on a 4" sidewalk does the trick

  8. #8fozman692012-05-23 10:42

    glad u posted this i didnt know there where so many different types