Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skills test for IUOE 1043 advice

jimbo78 ยท 2018-06-07 09:32

Hi everyone. I have a skills test on a backhoe coming up to get in 103 on a permit. I can do pretty well on a backhoe. My question is how do they grade you and I was told it is also timed. Can anyone who has taken this give me any helpful information on this? Thank you.

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2018-06-07 22:01

    Your thread title is confusing. Did you mistype and mean I.U.O.E. Local # 103. I cannot answer your question. Are you in the apprenticeship program ? If you are, the administrator or any instructor would be happy to answer your questions.

  2. #2jimbo782018-06-11 14:11

    i fixed the title on this on another post, but I don't know how to delete this posting

  3. #3Tinkerer2018-06-12 07:04

    Only forum administrators can delete or move a post.

  4. #4Buckethead2018-06-12 18:31

    Just have faith in yourself and operate the machine.