Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skyjack 7027 platform lift

Heating Giant ยท 2020-12-02 12:30

The lift has a 3 cyl. Kubota dual fuel engine. It won't start, fires if you spray gas down the throat of the carburetor, but won't stay running. I have been trying to find out what psi should be coming out of the electric 12 v fuel pump. When I take line off of fuel pump, it does pump some but seems weak. I have talked to Skyjack several times but they can't find the information. I am willing to buy a new Facet pump, but I want to make sure it is the correct one. Serial #32176. Any help would be appreciated!

Replies2
  1. #1skata2020-12-02 22:24

    Its a carburetor engine right? It dont need much fuel pressure. First off make sure you didn't hit the propane button. Then inspect the fuel solenoid at the carburetor.

  2. #2Txhayseed2020-12-25 00:43

    Did you get it figured out ?