Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skyjack SJIII3219 Problem

HadBad · 2025-03-11 08:49

I Have Skyjack SJIII3219 model platforms equipment.Oll of tehm working, liftin and drive and turn processs. But have different problem. not drive situation workinkg left and rigt process. but i drive forward or reversh platform and i wont turn of right or left but dont turn of. What is prablem., i check up selenoid valve them workink. and i check elelctrical cabel an scheme normal. so what is prablem ? Pleasure help me

Replies3
  1. #1Bootheal2025-03-12 00:23

    I Google skyjack 3220 repair (or technical) manual and found a PDF on troubleshooting but was never able to download. Was able to read while in the file. Really wanted to have that file so I could print pages as needed. I’m not very good at files and moving them around.

  2. #2HadBad2025-03-15 15:47

    @Bootheal Hi again. Pleasure send me same file i saw again. but i finding troubleshooting PDF just not information this problem in the file. Problems is nromal problem don't drive and don't turn of right or left this problem isjveri difiicult. i check up electrical diagram and scheme i don"t find problem. JUst i thinking another person hapen the same problem.

  3. #3Browfurrow832025-03-18 21:10

    Try hitting contactor with small hammer. Sometimes they weld and wont turn the power off--it happens more often with low battery, high current, low voltage. It is just an idea, I don't understand your post. if this works you should still change the contactor--make sure you get 24 volt at the right amperage and continuous duty.