Push on the safety pedal hear a click move the travel lever forward or reverse nothing happens most of the time, Every once in a while the hydraulic pump will kick in and release the braked momentarily then shuts off. Release the foot pedal and the step on it again and then does the same thing. Here is what I have Checked the tackdrive generator is putting out about 30-35 volts the wires are good up to the terminal block behind the ground controls. What I haven't found is what sensor tell the pump it has enough pressure since the pump comes on sometimes and sometimes not. Also while I wash checking the tack generator I noticed the motor brushes were gummed up and the commutator was carboned up. I removed the brush holder and cleaned up the brushes and commutator with brake cleaner, but forgot to make which brush goes in what place in the holder. I made sure that the same plus brushes are 180 degrees from each other, and the negative brushes are 180 degrees from each other, but they might be 90 degrees off from where they are suppose to be, that I don't know and I can't find any diagrams the tell me which way they go. Voltage reads 48 Volts.
I having the same problem. Did you find out what was wrong with yours?