Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skytrak 7038 Transmission/PTO Problems

Swills143 · 2024-09-03 09:06

Hello. I am looking for some information about the telehandler we have at our fire training center. I don’t know a whole lot about large equipment, learning as I go. Any information or guidance for this issue would be great as my normal “go-to” mechanic is at the beach and I don’t want to bother him. We were picking up some logs to load onto a trailer the other day, and it started making a horrible loud noise. The machine was running fine up until then. Shut the machine down and looked into it and noticed that we could see either the PTO or driveshaft spinning with some sort of rubber bushing hitting everything. I’ve tried looking over the spec and see exactly what part this was and I couldn’t make it out. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.