I have Kubota KH 70 that has slow bucket response. I recently changed all 3 of the short hoses from the tank manifold to the pump. At first the response is very very slow but gets a bit faster after 4-5 cycles in just a few minutes but still slower than normal. The actuator (right stick) is very hard almost like something is binding it. Before the hose change I didn't notice this resistance perhaps due to normal bucket response. All other hydraulics work OK - normal speed. I must confess these hose ID's were 1.080" which I could not find so I stretched a 1.00" id hose onto these connection ports. Since all other actions are normal I doubt this is the culprit. Also do these machine have aux ports to add a hydraulic thumb. If so how do I identify this please. Thanks to all
I have a kh 90 and the bucket curl is slower too, just got used to it
Does your actuation lever still move freely or somewhat resistant ? Thanks Does your actuation lever still move freely or somewhat resistant ? Thanks
Hi, yes both control levers move freely, Was playing about with it today, and noticed, if you press your foot on the twin speed tracking, the bucket will curl and open at what appears, the speed it should do, So guessing, maybe a linkage adjustment, or oil/wd40 to free up the linkage on the foot pedal?