Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Small Ford 1710 tractor 4×4 issues

673moto · 2024-03-13 16:56

4x4 went out...been told it could be a simple driveline coupler fix? Anyone with experience with this machine that can tell me if I'll soak myself in hydro when I pull the driveline housing? Or better yet...a link to an online manual?

Replies6
  1. #1Labparamour2024-03-13 18:02

    Hydrostatic transmission? I have a 1710 w manual trans. I do have manual and believe it covers both. I can try screenshots of applicable pages

  2. #2673moto2024-03-13 21:52

    Manual transmission...that would be outstanding!

  3. #3reganj2024-03-13 21:56

    I would suggest to safely get all tires off of ground and determine what is not functioning unless you have already done this. I have a 1715 4x4 manual shift and it is very handy and maneuverable. Just replaced all 4 tires for 1k. Good luck.

  4. #4Labparamour2024-03-14 11:27

    Let me know if there’s something from the index page I can copy. Can also try pdf format

  5. #5Labparamour2024-03-14 11:28
  6. #6673moto2024-03-15 18:58

    Thanks! Not sure why but I can't zoom in...too blurry. Found the manual online and ordered... probably a good thing to have