rather than carry extra bucket. Plan on attaching smooth edge over the bucket teeth that can be removed/installed easy Sure someone has fab one up Thanks
Good day What you describe is common in Europe referred to as a clean blade. Kind regards Uffex
I've seen heavy flat bar welded to two old worn out teeth on the outer adapters. They can be changed back and forth when needed. Mike
I made one for my TB125. Just used flat steel bar and welded some tabs on back that the bucket teeth fit between and used some bolts through the tabs to clamp on to the teeth. Easy on Easy off
I made one that is V shaped. I slide the teeth into the V than run a chain from each end up the back of the bucket and use load binders to hooks welded by the pin. Mine is on a 210 Volvo with 48" bucket. works good. easy to clip on and off.
I did it the other way around when I built my 24" bucket for my mini. It has a smooth edge, I built a 5 tooth bolt on bar for it. 2 bolts pulls the teeth off for a 24" gummy bucket. Jonn
Came across this illustration from Esco KR Uffex