Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Snap On 3/4″ Torque Wrench L72T 3/4 Ratchet Torque Wrench w/TQR600B Handle

DBarron ยท 2011-05-11 18:08

This is barely been used and in excellent condition, if you need on I have one I don't need.

Replies7
  1. #1inthedirt2011-05-15 10:45

    How much do you need out of it?

  2. #2DBarron2011-05-15 16:03

    I'm thinking $400 shipped will do

  3. #3DBarron2011-05-20 11:13

    If anyone wants this torque wrench I'm going to give it away at $300 plus shipping.

  4. #4rare ss2011-05-20 20:17

    cheap, mine cost me $1000AUS afew years ago

  5. #5AmerIndependent2011-05-24 19:10

    DBarron, is this still available? I'll take it!

  6. #6DBarron2011-05-25 01:26

    The Snap On torque sold, but I do have a Precision Instruments which is the same thing. The head just doesn't say Snap-On

  7. #7AmerIndependent2011-06-20 18:49

    Just wanted to thank you for the wrench we purchased from you the other day. You made of our mechanics very happy. Thanks!