Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Snap on Ehtos

Justin ยท 2013-02-26 11:06

Does anyone have a snap on ethos scanner or used them much? I was thinking of getting one and was wanting to know if anyone likes them and what kind of data they show. I want more than a code reader, but I don't want to buy a really expensive one because it is for personal use. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1leisureexpress2013-02-26 12:26

    I can't help you with having used them, but here is a link where they sell for $600-$1600 or so. http://www.adhuntr.com/2012/05/all....ow=1&q=snap+on+ethos+&as_qdr=a&sa=Search#2550

  2. #2Mike L2013-02-26 15:37

    what are you trying to hook up to? I think the ethos only does passenger vehicles. I have a blue point pro link pocket iq. it does obd-II plus heavy duty applications and abs. it reads and clears codes plus reads data. I think it was around $1200

  3. #3Justin2013-02-27 00:41

    All I am hooking up to are my passenger cars and pickups. I used work in a Chevy garage and got used to the TECH2 scanner and now that I don't, I miss being able to diagnose my own vehicles. What I liked was all the data that was streaming.