Here's some stuff from yesterday.
More from yesterday.
The rest of them. I've been getting seat time on the 4100, it's pretty awsome. First picture is the 2300, 2nd is 4100.
that a 994 loader, man that thing is huge next to that grader
looks like a pretty big storm.
Yeah it is. I was loading gravel trucks to try to get our roads runnable again. Later the sun came out, Shovel came up from maintanence, parked the loader, got back on the shovel.
Where is the snow? With the size of the grousers and tires you have there, all you have to do is drive around to plow. Like an F1 car with rain tires....
You'd think those big trucks would go anywhere, but when it snows or rains those trucks are 240ton sleds! Those haul roads get slicker than snot on a door knob.
Its good to see that no matter where in the world, how big the mine or how expensive and massive the machinery is, the humble human still has to use a thunder box and still some b****** leaves the door open for the snow to blow in :Banghead
Thunder Box!!!!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard today! We call em' "Rocket's". I guess if you really had to go, you'd be a turdcicle in no time!!