I bought my Case at the beginning of last snow season. Got it all set up just the way I wanted along with making sure everything was perfect. Now we're getting close to the end of the second season and I've only used it one time and probably didn't even need to use it then. Had about 2 inches of slush on the driveway and it was supposed to freeze. It was primarily bought to replace my aging GMC 1 ton that I had and it's only function was to plow the driveway. When my new garage is finished, I'll use the Case to move a lot of fill and landscaping. I did find another use for it. I have used it to move heavy stuff around. I bought a used liquid cooled generator. It was loaded on my pickup with a crane. When I got it home, I rented forks to get it out of the truck. Since then have rented forks 2 more times. Think I'm going to buy my own forks. I also would like a new slightly larger bucket. Still have the original and it's kind of small.
Skid steer is the most common used thing at my place. Moving logs, off road forklift, bush hog, moving snow, light duty dirt moving, etc, etc.
I sold a set of forks with my old Bobcat 773, should have kept them…really handy. A nice heavy set here is pretty cheap, just over $1000
Last year here was record breaking snow or at least top 3 ever years of snow. This year at least under 6K feet, very little. Everyone got all spun up this year to get apart of what would be the new normal. Guys spent a lot of money on snow removal equipment. Almost a sure indication there would be zero snow.
You swung the possum counter clockwise didn't you ?
Sleds are selling cheap here this year because of the lack of snow. Sucks because I decided to put the for sale sign on mine this fall.
Yea not a great year to sell a sled. I was considering putting a snow pusher on my 721G this Fall, glad I didn't, which is unusual, usually I get a front row seat on that bus.
Just wait a leetle while, and you can probably find one cheap.
Thats what I was thinking.
It's been a strange year. We've had maybe 3 inches total here in MN this year. Haven't used the plow once. Compared to 2018 when I was digging tunnels through the drifts in order to get out.