had my 490E running for about 10 min went to take a tree out all of a sudden my solenoid valve blew off oil went every where was the oil still cold or do I need to check something else Found nothing in the manual Also where can I buy a JT07058 Tester and the testing cables Thank Guys for all your help
Well....proper punctuation sure helps.... Otherwise, I know of several machines that have been hurt badly in the cold, if not warmed correctly. Some live by the, "fire and go" mentality. I certainly. don't. However, the pumps usually take the brunt, followed by anything elastic like seals, hoses, etc. They lose their elastic properties in cold. Really sounds like your valve was on the edge and you just helped it along. Hard for me to attribute that to cold weather but no clue where or what it does.
Good day It may be a case for main pressure cross over to the servo side (No more than 710 p.s.i.). I suggest check it out to prevent another bad experience. Kind regards Uffex
You can't. Obsolete tool that is no longer available. Only tools available today for that are DR ZX (which is spotty with connection to the machine at best) or MPDr, which is a dealer only diagnostic software not available to the general public. The piroted versions out there that are available are spotty with connecting to the machine as well.
OK GUYS THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
It would help tremendously if you would offer more information about just which/what solenoid blew off. After all, none of us is at the machine seeing for ourselves what has failed so we really have no clue what valve you're referring to.