Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some cool old tractors

RZucker ยท 2019-09-02 21:03

Saw these on a trip yesterday.

Replies10
  1. #1petepilot2019-09-02 23:29

    sharp ford with a few mods.

  2. #2RZucker2019-09-02 23:41

    The funny thing is that 600 has the 4 cylinder engine but dual exhaust. I kind of sort of know the owner, nobody was home that day so I didn't dig too deep. They are Pullers in their own class, doesn't look like they are hopped up too much from stock.

  3. #3Old Doug2019-09-03 19:04

    Only one old tractor the case is older the rest are the kind of tractors i have used or owned.

  4. #4td25c2019-09-03 21:00

    Nice tractors RZ ! I'm going with the WD Allis - Chalmers .

  5. #5DIYDAVE2019-09-03 21:28

    Me too! I bet that n series ford wouldn't pull a sick ho offn the p isspot!

  6. #6ianjoub2019-09-03 22:30

    Iff'n they only had this 6.7 powerstroke back then to put in tractors...

  7. #7Old Doug2019-09-05 21:24

    The Oliver is the best out of the bunch for tractor pulling. Very popular with pullers.

  8. #8RZucker2019-09-05 21:49

    Back in the 90's I had an Oliver Row crop 77 with an adjustable wide front axle. Just a toy at the time. Sold it for about 4 times what I paid for it.

  9. #9terex herder2019-09-07 07:54

    I think that N has a V8. In stock trim you couldn't be more right.

  10. #10old-iron-habit2019-09-13 21:05

    There is a former logger down near Eau Claire, Wisconsin that built a WD 45 for his daughter to pull with. It pulls enough RPMs that she does exhibition bare tractor runs clocking at 42 NPH. She upsets the men quite regularly.