Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some of my stuff

TimHay ยท 2009-12-28 23:06

#1 picking up my scrapers in BC #2 some of my stuff #3 a bad picture of one of my buggies working #4 my truck and hoe #5 A septic job

Replies7
  1. #1Abscraperguy2009-12-29 14:01

    Where do you do most of your work? Nice pics lets have some more.

  2. #2AmerIndependent2009-12-29 17:42

    That's an impressive fleet. What all equipment do you have?

  3. #3bushcat2009-12-29 19:29

    Gotta love the KW.

  4. #4alan627b2009-12-29 22:25

    Tim, did you get the cushion hitch on the B sorted out to your satisfaction? Fleet looks good. Alan627b

  5. #5TimHay2009-12-29 23:53

    abscraperguy, mosy of my stuff is around onoway. I just bought the buggies this summer and a third one at the last richie sale in Grande Prairie Amerindependent, I have a few,cats5h,8k,7g,hoes270d,690e,50d,140ggrader,644bloader,440skidsteer, 09 western star gravel truck, 82 star,94 star and that 01 w900b KW some packers I had a 6r but it burnt this summer, you can find the picturers in the dozer section alan627, cost me some, but yep they fixed it up, It was the valve body on the side of the hitch thanks guys Tim

  6. #6hiballer6272010-01-10 18:55

    Do you get alot of buggy work around there? I know there are alot of gravel pits out that way, and the county doesn't have any scrapers of their own. Would love to see some better pics of the buggies. They look like nice units.

  7. #7TimHay2010-01-15 08:40

    We keep pretty steady around here. You are right the county sold there stuff about 8-10 years ago we bought their old 7G and scraper. I will get some more pictures but you will have to what for summer. Thanks for looking Tim