Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

some of my works.

hammerman · 2011-03-25 10:57

xxx

Replies24
  1. #1hammerman2011-03-25 11:03

    I´m sorry, I was trying to upload some pictures but something does not went well.

  2. #2stock2011-03-25 16:18

    HeavyEquipmentForums Atco put this post together.................

  3. #3hammerman2011-03-25 18:18

    All my pictures are bigger than required size, I will try to get some programme to resize the pics.Thank you stock for your link.

  4. #4stock2011-03-26 02:09

    Paint.net I use paint .net you can download it for free here and it is freeware........................................

  5. #5hammerman2011-03-26 05:32

    Right now I will begin to download... many thanks again

  6. #6hammerman2011-03-26 07:32

    I hope all is well now here it is my first work in the forum,some of my works...

  7. #7michel2011-03-26 09:25

    is this a PC400-6?

  8. #8hammerman2011-03-26 09:48

    komatsu pc 450 an older machine hehehe

  9. #9stock2011-03-26 17:02

    Delighted you worked it out Hammerman now plenty more of them please.........................excellent drain work by the way..............................

  10. #10willie592011-03-26 18:41

    Yeah man stock, really nice

  11. #11hammerman2011-03-26 19:18

    5 pics more... I don´t know what writing

  12. #12hammerman2011-03-26 19:37

    ..... ......

  13. #13RonG2011-03-27 04:26

    Finally........we get to see that bucket!!LOL. That bucket is worth its weight in gold.What a beautiful job it does.The operator is good too,don't take anything away from him but any operator viewing those pics of that trench has got to admire the results,it is very pleasing to look at.Thanks for posting for all of us to envy .Ron G

  14. #14hammerman2011-03-27 05:40

    the bucket was made specifically for that work,I was in renting for this company,really it was very difficult to do it, above all when you are usually working with other kind of buckets, the first days I did many mistakes but when you are working 1 week I have made easily more than 100 meters per day without mistakes,the sharp bends was the most difficult, and how all you know the contractors doesn´t want spend much concrete...sorry my english, I hope improve in this forum.

  15. #15stock2011-03-27 09:39

    you're playing a blinder there Hammerman keep it up............

  16. #16hammerman2011-03-28 04:27

    muckshifter I have been looking your profile, what does muckshifter means? I was trying to tranlate it but...

  17. #17stock2011-03-28 04:47

    Hammerman I have been playing in the mud for more years than I care to remember,from mass excavation to one off house footings.I have operated 180 excavators and 360 from 1.5t to 70t, basically over my career I have operated most items of plant used in construction. Went in to construction management while we had a construction industry...................

  18. #18hammerman2011-03-28 05:12

    All is well Stock, I don´t need to know about your careers, it only was about the meaning of that word. About your last post...mud...what a lovely word, I miss you hehehehe

  19. #19stock2011-03-28 05:42

    Muckshifter is what I consider myself and that is what I was describing in my previous post, no harm done there.

  20. #20hammerman2011-03-28 06:04

    it´s ok,I understood, many thanks Stock.

  21. #21Laxin2011-04-19 18:24

    Very nice. where is this?

  22. #22hammerman2011-04-20 01:37

    The pics were taken in Gijón-Asturias-Spain in the next from Fernando Alonso was born, the drainage work pics were taken in Pisuerga Canal 200 Km inland.

  23. #23Blacksmoke072011-04-29 20:45

    That bucket that u made that "swail/ditch" with is bada**! Nice work.

  24. #24reddot5562013-02-15 10:22

    Beautiful looking canal!!! Very nice work