Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some of our equipment.

nedly05 ยท 2006-11-16 16:53

2002-444H JD Loader 1997-7500 GMC dump 2002-70SR Kobelco

Replies8
  1. #1nedly052006-11-16 16:57

    2002-JD 27 ZTS Digging a small cellar 2005 GMC 5500

  2. #2nedly052006-11-16 17:07

    Anna (the boss-lady) 1990-490-D

  3. #3jazak2006-11-16 18:18

    Nice stuff:thumbsup What model dozer is the behing the bigger dump?

  4. #4rino14942006-11-16 18:21

    Nice pics, what main type of work do you do ??

  5. #5sunray2006-11-16 20:08

    nice equipment really like the green dump and the lab. Looks like a lab I had once.

  6. #6nedly052006-11-16 21:00

    Jazak-The dozer is a 1994 450-G John Deere. Rino1494-We do mostly residential excavation, from clearing to finish grading. We do all of our work in a 10 mile circle, which is really nice. We stay plenty busy. sunray-The lab loves to ride. she has to get her head out like that everytime I get out to load. She's a good dog.

  7. #72004F5502006-11-16 21:37

    nice equipment love the lab

  8. #8jazak2006-11-17 17:46

    That lab looks just likeone I have. I have a black and chocolate labs, mother and daughter. Great dogs.